Monday, February 10, 2003

Philosophically brain dead

Ever feel so tired you can fall asleep sitting up? I feel like that right now. My japanese homework needs to be done, but at the moment I can barely summon enough brain cells to read the question (anata wa nihonjin no okurimono no shukan ni tsuite dou omoimasuka), much less try to answer it...What do I think about the Japanese's gift giving habits/traditions? I don't know what I think of it, I doubt I'm really THINKING at the moment....@_@

But alas, that is not going to help me answer that question. I think I'm just gonna say it's complicated and weird. Yeah. Hm.....how about "nihonjin no okurimono no shukan wa omoshiroii ga chotto wakari nikui desu"? That'll work...

Back to work!^^; Japanese hw done, now to the kanji stuff....and memorizing vocab......and more hw..for econ.....@_@

Majo-desuuuuu

P.s.: I got pork ramen, in case anyone wondered what I DID get since that last post...^^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home