Friday, December 06, 2002

has anyone seen my work ethic? *_*


I have...*counts* one and a half hours left to study for the second part of my japanese final. Am i studying? no....I seem to be writing in this blog. @_@. My work ethic probably was sent into a coma by the paper and the first part of finals, yesterday. And I think I'm getting sick...*_* My throat hurts and my nose itches and I'm tired and cranky o_0; And there's a 'We probably failed the paper! yay!' party today too....Going out to the town for a movie and sushi, a celebration of the Industrial Organization students who survived writing the ten page term paper. Hope I will feel well enough to go...o_0;

Absolutely nada done lately for art or ficage...well, been working on and off on the story of the two boys (they're both older than me, but I still call them my boys......^^; Saaaaa, I guess that's a creator's right) and doodling during class. Unfortunately not much has come of it. Will hopefully have more time later.

Planning to buy Saiyuki the anime, second season. o_0; Why, I have no idea. The series has only a few redeeming qualities...I guess shameless fanservice for the girls is one of the reasons why I'm still watching it.^_^; Kou is so yummy looking...

A-HEM. Anyway. Um....nothing else much going on. After the japanese final is over I have about a week and a half before my other finals start. Hopefully I'll be more productive then.^_^

Majo-desuuu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home