Friday, November 15, 2002

Piccie linkage update, for those who care...


I really ought to keep up on these things...^^; There's a lot of links but most of them are to different versions of the same picture, so don't get too excited...

The Tango pic is now mostly colored to my satisfaction. Much thanks to Yanagi-san for getting me the tablet that made coloring possible, for without it I surely would've gone insane and killed the computer...Below are some different versions for your perusal.

Mostly Finalized version *w/highlights*

Mostly Finalized version sans line art *with highlights*

First draft *sans highlights*

And for Fruits Basket...

Kyou and Kagura *pencil version*

Kyou and Kagura *inked*

Kyou and Kagura *colored*

Miscellaneous...

Zach expressions page

Gen and Zane

Whew...I think I got them all...

Now off to get something productive done, school-wise...

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home