Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Whine whine complain complain

I have a stomachache. Owie. I am sleepy and tired and cold. Bah. But now I am in the nice computer lab to do blogging stuff...

Starting to make the archives thing...or at least planning it. Last rough estimate/count from my computer states that I have approximately 320 something odd images. Once I comb through and eliminate doubles/duplicates I should have less...@_@. Organization, however, will take a while...Ficage might go faster except I might very well have to re-HTML the chapters...@_@. Iyaa...

And then I have to upload everything. Oiya oiya....it'll prove to be quite a job.

Midterm this thursday, so no way I can do it this week...@_@.

What else? Really itching to play FF10 or FF8 again...;_; I miss the playstation...

Too many projects...@_@.

status report:

econ precis: Turned in. no news on the midterm, they're still grading it...

econ studying: mostly done.

presentation: topics divided up, research pending...

japanese hw: Turned in. Only skipped one question...

Japanese quiz: didn't study at all.@_@

Japanese test: Didn't study at all...@_@

Reminder to self: Buy presents.

For Shard, the keychain...for Lari-chan, either origami paper or book on how to make more origami...for Don, turtles (I'm not the only one collecting them now!^_^)...for Snuggles, something for her B-day and christmas...

Going now...

majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home