Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Quiet after the storm...


Well, congratulations me. I have finished my econ 121 midterm without spontaneously combusting during the test. It was surprisingly pleasent, as much as a midterm COULD be pleasent without getting the answers beforehand, anyway. We didn't have to take the test in the usual lecture hall. Instead, one of the buildings that had been closed for about 2 years for seismic renovation (meaning that it's fenced off and there are trucks, construction workers, dust, etc everywhich where for the duration of the years...) is now open. It is a GORGOUS building...so clean and elegant and classical looking. Inside is just beautiful, with all sorts of fun arches and domed ceilings and whatnot. Almost makes me want to take an architecture class to figure out how to describe it properly^_^. In fact, the place, and the midterm, went a lot better than my morning, which was just not spiffy at all. So now I'm pretty much evened out for the day, and the rest will fall into place calmly, I hope.

I'm thinking to go take a nap now, but am not sure if I really want to because I have one more class before my day is over. THere is a japanese kanji quiz tomorrow that I have to study for, and today's quiz I didn't study enough for...@_@. Oh, well. And next week's lineup includes paper topic, or the precis due for econ 121, more quizzes and tests, and the econ 110 midterm.

Oh! And I got into the Economics Major!^_^ So mayhaps I'll be a starving economist instead of a starving artist....

After that things will quiet down until finals time. Yay, I do NOT look forward to finals...-_-;

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home