Thursday, September 26, 2002

I am so tired....


Went to bed at 1am last night/this morning. Got woken up at 5:55am because of the people doing construction, seemingly RIGHT outside our window. Other people's original characters bugging my brain and muse, and my muse is happily throwing picture and story ideas at me when I'm just about ready to fall over and, screw classes, sleep for a whole day. I can't WAIT for the weekend, I can't WAIT for my tablet, and I have a full day today with nary a break in between, until 7 because I can't do my own fricking homework. Life sucks.

The doujin sketches are semi-finalized, with 7 pages done. Not much commentary from besides the people that I showed it to knowing that I'd get good advice, but oh, well. I'm thinking this might have to be postponed a bit...or at least, progress will be slowed, because of the first round of midterms coming up. Yippee yay, I have one next monday. Joyous. Which reminds me I gotta go buy a scantron for it. And turn in my homework. Which means I really should be going instead of writing in this blog. Blah.

Found my Bobby and Sara picture yesterday. Jen-sama had it, thank goodness. I mean, I had the pencil original SOMEWHERE...but she had the colored versions since she did the coloring, and I'd forgotten to d/l it while I still had the links. With her site going through renovation, I wasn't sure where to look^^;. Thinking about opening another section in the 'Original' Section of the page..."Art for other people (original and mixed)"...For the stuff I did for jen and yayoi, if nothing else. I think I have enough now to justify making the section.

Want to renovate site, probably WON'T due to inherent laziness. It's functional, and I try to link everything more or less logically. Contemplating moving to Ainself with Ryo and Elf-san, they have a good deal going....but won't worry about it now, at any rate. Going to class...ja.....@_@

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home