Monday, September 23, 2002

Mondaaaaaaay...


As far as mondays go, this one isn't too bad. Would've been super good if I had gotten my tablet (but it might still come, so I'm not gonna say anything more^_^) but not too bad...Did most of my japanese stuff last night/saturday, so spent a lot of time on Sunday hammering out story ideas. I got Dralore-san's picture sketched out (the one for the Fruits Baskets guys) now I just have to wait for her approval before inking it, etc. Did some more drawings for Lucy, which makes everyone happy cuz I get to read more of her stuff. Drat....promised Thea-san I'd try to work on the Hellsing Fragment.....but I obviously didn't^^; Spent the last few hours of Sunday doing sketches/drafts for the X/F Doujinshi. FINALLY. I've been saying I'll do that for FOREVER.....or at least, since last semester.^^; So far the first part is 6 pages....I projected it to be 3-4...-_-; Can we tell that SOMEONE can't predict her own ramblings?^_^; I've got a bunch of lovely people editing it for me tho....so once I get more feedback on the paneling (that's what I'm most worried about right now), I can revise, and after i get it right I can start drawing it down on manga paper! Whee, I'm so excited! Not even going to think about how I'm going to get copies, etc, to make a real doujin. Just going to try getting it right first!^_^ And I've found out that it really DOESN'T work unless it's at least 11pm at night, after I've done some wacko things with the rest of my online friends...otherwise inspiration's about as flat as a day old soda...

Listening to music. Got a few Hikaru Utada songs. I like First love as usual. Automatic is also really good. Getting used to Can you Keep a Secret?...also got a bunch of Masami Okui songs that I liked. Super happy that I got Kiss in the Dark back.^_^ Ugh....need to work on econ homework....But I really want to draw ...or sleep.^_^; 45 minutes until class, I really should read my text-_-;

Well......it's Monday^_^. Time to return to reality.....

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home