Friday, September 13, 2002

Turtles


I have turtles. No...not REAL turtles. Dorms don't allow pets. I have turtle figurines. Just recently i realized it's become a collection...o_0;. A tiny cute one is the latest to my collection, he's a little bigger than my thumb, a dark murky green with dull mustard yellow markings. Then there's the ceramic one from a longgggggggg time ago, from an old friend that I've lost touch with, a more cheerful yellow and green. That one's about twice as big as a normal eraser, the big pink ones...Then there's my windchime turtle, about the same size but hanging from my lamp with chimes, I do believe there's a bit of orange on his shell.... Everytime i turn the light on or off, it tinkles.^_^. And my big turtle is, I think, supposed to be some sort of holder for something. The shell comes off and I store quarters for laundry in it. It's about the size of a big fist, I think, and pale yellow and brown.^_^

I think I should name my turtles....heck, not like I'm doing anything important right now. In fact, all I want to do is nap.-_-; Or draw ladies with blades. yeah, I don't know what's up either....

Keep getting strange urges to write angst. Or to name my turtles Ka, Me, Ta, Chi (kame-tachi, literally 'the turtles'). Majo no baka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home