Thursday, September 12, 2002

Let it not be said...


that I know a thing about men's fashion. Cuz I don't.

Sketch of Fluffy in jeans for Shar. Though to tell the truth, I had a lot more fun drawing Rin.^_^

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/chyu/images/fluffyrin.jpg Sesshomaru and Rin in modern looking clothing. I would bet Fluffkins would dress a lot more sharply than what I've put him in, but then again, I DID mention I have no fashion sense, didn't I?^^;;;;;;;

K, going now. Burning some CDs for a friend, and getting ready for class. Actually got a bit of homework done last night, much to my surprise, despite of the fact that my muse is still happily coming up with plot twists here and there and everywhere for every fic she can get her grubby little hands on.-_-; Baka muse.

Ja!

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home