Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Got my archives back up...for the blog^_^; No archive site for fics and stuff yet. Lotsa archives...I've had this thing for almost a year now, eh? Scary thought at that...

No real update to report...nor pictures nor linkies nor ficcies. Well, actually, one picture but I've deemed it not worthy of being standalone. Icky coloring, that. Working on Fran/Zach picture right now (yes, i KNOW I owe all sorts of piccies to all sorts of people but Zach and Fran were right there and they were being SO cooperative that I couldn't resist). Want to post linkie to lovely collaboration pic with Jen-sama, but not on my own laptop so don't have the link.-_-; Bah.

what else? Class in an hour and fifteen minutes. My wrists hurt, and I'm taking refuge from the heat outside by staying in the computing center (ooh, air conditioning) instead of going to find something to eat like I should. Already I feel ready to crash...is that good? Barely 3pm too. Heh, been feeling this way since 8 am today...too goddamn early to get up for a lazy person like me. If I had a livejournal, one that includes "mood" every time you post? It'd be 'Lazy' 90% of the time, most likely.

Not sure how I like the new template...sorta got used to the blueness of the old one, and a bit taken aback everytime I check (yes, I check my own blog, sad but true...It's got links on it! I need those links when i update! And lists of things to do! ...I AM pathetic.^_^;) and see all those different colors. I think I like the format though, if not the colors. And eventually I'll either work up the motivation to do more customizing, or get tired of this one and change templates AGAIN. I think I'll blame that one on the fickleness of my muse.

Been posting a lot lately...word-wise, not pics wise. Hand hurts a lot, drawing helps but there's so little time for it. Tomorrow's...Wednesday? Can sleep in later I hope, class at 11am. Want to finish Zach and Fran pic so I can get down and dirty with the FB bishes, that dray wanted. Need ref pics. Still don't have them. I suppose I can always go browsing online tonight, if my brain doesn't fizz out first.

Just for fun:




I'm just watching a bad dream I'd never wake up from.

Find out what anime bad boy you are.





Pure Genius

Find out what anime villan you are.







Find out what anime series you belong in.


yes, I'm BORED....and hungry. Gonna go get me some chow now...ja!^_^
Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home