Sunday, September 08, 2002

a blah kind of Sunday



Friday was fun. Saturday was busy. Now Sunday's here and it's just sorta blah.

I'm memorizing japanese vocab right now (yes, STILL memorizing), and reflecting upon my childhood....*lol* no, not really. Not reflecting on FF8 either, despite the fact I just stole a line from Ultimecia...I was thinking about it this morning though, when i was still half asleep. For some reason I really wanted, at that moment, to play the game and have Irvine Card some monsters. I don't know why I was thinking that, but then my brain fell back to the strategies for fighting a Ruby Dragon and I forgot what I thought after that.

I went to a B-day dinner for a friend on Friday, and a bunch of us went to kareoke afterwards. It was terribly fun and sort of expensive, but I sang until my voice died (well, almost. You could hear it cracking near the end). I found that the most serious problem I have with singing is that I have a tendency to burst out laughing/snickering/giggling if I or anyone else messes up a line. Oh, I got to sing "Fukai no Mori" (The second? inuyasha end theme) twice, and Hikaru Utada's 'First Love" once. They had japanese songs!^_^ Those were fun because Ritsuko (a friend of the birthday girl's) and I were the only ones who knew how to sing them^^;. I messed up a lot, but at least I know how to belt out the lyrics to the chorus. So mental note and lesson learned: Kareoke is fun. Gotta go again, sometime

Saturday was spent at home, doing some misc stuff. I still need to wash my handball gloves, darn it...But I'll have to use them tomorrow and I don't know if they'll dry in time unless I throw them in the dryer. Ick. Also went online and chatted with some friends, both new and old.

Oh, and mom called. Might send me some moon-cakes.^_^ Waiiii! I'm so happy! Moon cakes are the BEST! And the chinese moon festival is coming up....*sigh happily* I love my mom....*snicker* and to think my bro declined the same offer.....ah, well, we might be going to a chinese supermarket sometime next weekend anyway....

And now I'm back to being blah. Got an email this morning that I'm not sure how to reply to, wanting to talk to someone about it but no one's on, not to mention it's from the person I usually turn to when I needed to talk to someone. Hmph, blah. And I'm getting hungry too, but don't really want to go downstairs and eat cuz DC food is icky. And I'd have to call my bro and see if he wants to eat, and if he's not awake then I'll wake him up and he'll be grumpy as hell.

I thought of something really strange yesterday (last night/this morning, whatever)...a comparison of sorts, between my two original female characters. My muse said "Ashura as the sun and Frances as the moon, with Kai and Zach as the day and night that embraces them." ...kinda....weird, but poetic^_^; I wonder what she was thinking? Might be an interesting picture idea though.

Speaking of pictures! Jen-sama colored one of mine for me^___^ It's sooooo pretty! But I want to ask her permission before I post the link, since it's not entirely MINE anymore......I spent a lot of time looking at the picture and trying to find traces of me in there, finding some, not finding others. My art...and Jen-sama's wonderful coloring XD...I'm awed. Dang I wish I can color like that.....

Didn't get to see all of Full Metal Panic....CDs only went up to eps 22, which wasn't the last one as I thought. It ended on a cliffhanger! Wah! I wanna see more!

I think I talked myself out of the blah mood. o_0; I'm scary like that, huh?

A bit more vocab left to memorizing, so I'm signing off here. Ja^_^

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home