Monday, September 02, 2002

random rants


It's hot and icky here. Roommate is gone for the night tho, will return tomorrow morning. Have early class tomorrow, ick. Hellsing obsession not healthy, but at least sort of winding down. Saw the manga today: art not as wonderful as I hoped but story looked a lot funnier. Hehe, me happy! Continued to work sort of on Hellsing the fic...not getting very far but it's for entertainment only, anyway. Integral kicks ass, I love blond women with guns. I think my muse has a fetish for them, how disturbing is that??? Very, i think. Next thing I know, I'll be drawing armed Frances or Filia...-_-;

School going okay, for the most part. Japanese is harrrrrd but econ classes mostly fun. Read 35 pages worth of information on the Beer industry. Will never look at beer the same way again. *makes face* PE fun but too short. Game theory=Yay! Doesn't it sound cool? I think so.<-is easily amused.

What else? Nada......Need to get back into FF8 fandom, but too tired from trying to do Hellsing at the same time^^; Majo lazy...

See ya

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home