Wednesday, August 21, 2002

And the countdown begins



Actually, it's begun for awhile now. I just didn't have time to go online and post it.^_^; Time is of the essence, and I don't have enough of it. Not going up to college until friday, and it's wednesday already. Also contemplating posting fic fragments on here, but the problem with blogger is that there's no feedback function, and i am lazy enough that i know people won't bother with emailing me just because of story fragments.So now it's either Deadjournal or Xanga...but then I think: Who am I kidding? I'm the laziest person on earth...or at least one of the top contenders. This would be making extra work for myself. As yanagi would say "geez!" Yes, I'm lazy and proud of it. Got a problem?


Haven't done any art since the marker bonding sessions. Wrote a lot though. Got 3 chapters of my 2nd FF8 fic up on ff.net, the fourth is done, just need HTMLing. Also started work on Inversed again, courtesy of much nagging and whining and commenting from my good online readers, Thea-san and Lucy. I can't call them betas yet, cuz I haven't really EDITED anything (but dang, both of them have much better grammar than I), but I did get a section done. A spiffy (i think) Xelloss and Sheela fight, round two. Whatever, it's finished.


Still contemplating character profiles of a sort for my original story. Probably not going to get anywhere, like my musing for signing up for Elfwood, but we'll see. Feeling tired and a bit listless now, wanting to get to a steady internet connection so I can rot my brains PROPERLY. The house is a mess, which was never conductive toward me having a good mood. My room is so BARE it hurts to look at it. I still have to do something about my posters. They're the good ones that I don't want to throw away or give away...*sigh* And i won't bring the PS2 up to school either, no room and I doubt it'd be good for better time management. Dang but I want to play FF8 again, at least to see the Dance and Laguna one more time...


Baka majo. Signing off now. Sleepy...

Majo-chan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home