Monday, July 29, 2002

This chair is trying to kill me




No, really. I'm at Tess's school's computer lab and the chair (tis a computer chair) is trying to kill me. It's one of those chairs that can be adjusted for height. Except it automatically pushes itself up to max height when i stand up, and sink down to the bottom when I sit down! It's trying to kill me! Ahh! And I've realized something. I can't spell. I mean, I can spell basic things, I can write a boring, nonsensical blog entry without having to consult spell check. But when it comes to writing OTHER stuff (yes, FANFICTION stuff), I find my vocabulary lacking. And my spelling. And it shouldn't REALLY bug me that much since the mistakes aren't major...but it's the principle of the thing.


Feel afraid, Majo is writing again. Actually, I haven't had a chance to DRAW anything for the longest damn time and I'm beginning to feel it. Is it natural to suffer from art withdraw? More and more I'm finding my fingers itching to just doddle something. ANYTHING. Unfortunately that 'something' happens to be either Squall or Laguna right now, and I cannot do those two justice. Until I work up the courage to mangle the two most handsome non-existant (since they are not 2D anymore) men I know (for now), it'll be random doddles of probably Rinoa. I haven't been able to bring myself to mangle Selphie yet. I just love that girl too much.


What was I saying? Oh, yes...writing. I'm writing a FF8 fic. Hopefully for the fandom, it'll never get finished and remain stagnant on my laptop forever. Here's to hoping.


Other than that, I'm fairly content. Still have a giant load of random errands to finish, not to mention I am beginning to go batty over the status of our bathroom. Or at least, the status of the bathroom connected to the master bedroom. We (my brother and I, though I recall that I did most of the work) took down the panels and rewall-paperd the one side, and now I'm trying to get the panels back. Sounds simple? Ever try to match paint just from memory? Yeah, simple. YEAH RIGHT.


No, I'm not stressed. But I am a bit hungry...enough that I just might go blow a few bucks to eat out for dinner. Blah, whatever happened to stingy Majo? Well, she DID go to college for two years and picked up that bad habit of laziness. Cooking is wonderful sometimes, but other times it's just a pain in the ass chore. Also much nicer to have a mom around to pamper you. Dang, the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to believe that my first week of summer vacation was the most wonderful. I love my mom's cooking.


On a completely unrelated note: I backed up my pictures. Correction: I backed up the pictures I had online. There were 200+_of them dang things...scary, ain't it? And those are the ones that I deemed worthy of being online. I still have to dig up my zip disk from who knows where and see what lurks THERE. Maybe this recent bout of creativity via-writing is brought on by the realization that my art overruns my writing, at least in the quantity section.


I'm rambling now, ugh. And yes, this entry/rant/whatever is NOT brought to you by the blockquote tag. It didn't indent. Pooey. I kind of like the narrower, column look though. Gotta go. Ja


--Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home