Thursday, July 25, 2002

Life isn't a Roller Coaster? Yeah right!


Hello all, anyone miss me? Yeah right. *snort*. Anyway, life's been insane lately. For the past 20 days, to be precise. It was already hectic even after my dad left...To make a long story short: No one will be living in our house once my bro and I go to college for the fall semester. That is a bad thing. So we want to rent the house out, but only one room because that way we'd be able to come back during vacations. Simple, right?

Not so simple. We couldn't find someone that'd do that, that we also trust to not trash the place without supervision. All the candidates I had were either unemployed or couldn't afford the rent. So my dad decided to sell the house. We get a broker, get the sign up, and for about four hellish days, had people in and out looking at our house. Not to mention a bunch of things like fixing drywalls, installing swamp coolers, doing some wallpapering and repaneling... It was a very unpleasent experience for me.

My brother decides to come down with something that keeps him in bed for about a week, moaning and complaining about how it sucks to be sick. Yeah, it sucks to be STUCK with someone who's sick, all the while trying to clean house and prepare for moving out. Bitter? Me? Nah.

At that point I had pretty much given on a miracle (finding someone who'd rent just one room in our house), so of course the miracle just had to happen and laugh in my face. Not that I'm TOO unhappy about finding someone we can rent to, it's just that the final judgement call fell on ME and I hate making decisions without all the information. And I didn't have much information at all.

So now, after about two nights of no sleep, everything's starting to settle down. We're going for the renting/leasing instead of the sale, and all that's left is hammering out the details of Do's and Do Not's for rental. Of course the Lease Contract is 4 pages...I didn't think fate would go easy on me now, of all times.

No time to write or to draw. Found some good fics though, for FF8. I'm on Disc 3 and having this distinct, heavy, uncomfortable feeling in my stomach that I'd missed something terribly important, involving Laguna. I LOVE Laguna (and Squall too, tho in this case the 'like father, like son' doesn't really apply that directly) and I DON'T want to miss anything! Especially cool FMVs of him! Ah, well. At least I got Squall up to having 9999 HPs...

Going back to bed now, having gotten up after getting Grandma's call. This entry is brought to you by the blockquote tag. Honestly. That's the one I've been using to indent (hopefully). Hope it works.

--Sleep Deprived Majo signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home