Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Majo is showing off her measly HTML skills...


Yes, I am. I'm taking a summer Web design class. So far it's been wonderfully fun, and informative too. Of course there are a few things I don't like about the class (and here I'll show off my list making skills^^;)"


  • I have to get up by 7am every morning, at the latest...
  • the midterm is on my birthday

  • it ends one day before Anime Expo starts

and such is my life...@_@.
No new pictures because of new hectic schedule. Dad is coming home 6/21 so have to prepare for that too. Did get inspiration to write some nasty bits of angst for both Inversed AND Project Genesis, and resisted the urge both times. Yes, bad Majo for not writing, but I had a feeling that with the mood I was in last night, nothing I wrote would've been worth reading.
I found Timber. And finally got Squall to meet Rinoa again. I must say that I have very mixed feelings about Rinoa. Usually I despise character bashing and the tendency for fandoms to bash the bright and cheerful female lead...but this time I'm really starting to get annoyed with Rinoa^_^;. I guess I'm just really happy that Shiva comes running (it takes a frighteningly small amount of time for her to show up) when Squall summons her, but Rinoa's junction (Ifrit, that one time I did junction her...) took forever. But Laguna's hilarious and that makes up for Rinoa.^_^
Okay, that's enough for now...Maybe I'll write stuff on Kenken later but now I'm tired. Gotta get up early tomorrow for the Web design class...right now we're just fiddling with some of the simpler HTML tags and I learned that I've blatantly abused and misused some of them in the past, in my ignorance^^; I've stopped doing that now.... I think tomorrow we're doing hyperlinks^_^. Today we did images...
Okay, night! Jaaaaaaa.
Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home