Saturday, May 25, 2002

Hm...no topic

Nothing going on to report, really...all is well, and only a little bit boring. Still have to finish FFX (I FINALLY beat Seymore! Er...the second one, or third. I've lost track^_^;;;;) but it's not terribly vital. A little tempted to try some needlepoint or quilting to amuse myself, as well as a lot of yardwork I want to do. The roses need to be watered^^;. Not much getting done art or story-wise...as it usually is during the summer^^;. There is just something about being home that doesn't encourage art for me. Maybe it's because I do art when I'm bored or want to be amused. Right now I'm still very amused by all the stuff i have here, like my anime/manga collection, the playstation, etc....

Tidus is SO blond! And bish!^^; I know that's off-topic (not that there was a topic to start with) but I really like him for some reason. Maybe i'm partial to blondes, esp in FF stories/games. I liked Cloud a lot too, despite his general gloominess/screwiness. Cloud is SO messed up (not that i'd know for sure, since I've never played the game^^;), but Tidus is...not. I mean, the guy's so cheerful, but not stupid or empty-headed. I think I admire Tidus a lot, and that's kinda scary considering I usually have not-so-good opinions of the main characters. Ah, well....and someone used to tell me that FFX sucked. I would beg to differ now^_^. Though of course if you get stuck somewhere and had to fight monsters (boring monsters) over and over again, that would be bad...

Hmm...what else? The food is wonderful here...^_____^ I love being home and having a kitchen, and a mom to do the cooking^^. At this rate I'll gain back all the weight I've lost (which isn't good since I'm trying to LOSE weight^^;) soon...ugh, need to find a PE class to take or something....

K, gotta go. More FFX!^_^

-Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home