Thursday, May 09, 2002

*yaaaaawnnn* It's barely 8pm!^^; Too early to go to bed!

Ah....blessed free time^_^ Though I really should be studying as hard as I can. Japanese finals next monday and tuesday@_@. Today was great...at least the end of it was^_^. I got to swing on a swing (someone roped one up on one of the trees by the bridge over strawberry creek. It was great^^) and after discussion I got a few friends together to eat sushi^^. Met a new friend (friend of a friend) and had a great time eating and talking. I also got to practice a bit of japanese because the friend speaks it almost perfectly/fluently. And listening to some music that my bro sent over. Good music. Feeling full and a bit sleepy right now, which is probably why I'm not doing much.^^;

No piccies...I think I used up my quota for creative inspiration for the month, at least....but I do have this funk pic of Tomoe, STILL. I want to draw it, but it never turns out right.

and my screen is that weird blue-green again, instead of gray..ugh. It's not bad...just strange^_^; And I got a virus -_-; Ick.

Ok..that's all for now I think...@_@. Going to try to study a bit of japanese before I try sleeping. Ahhhh...no japanese tomorrow^^; I sooo want to ditch stats lecture...but I ...must ...not!^^;;;;;;;

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home