Wednesday, May 01, 2002

My screen is dying....The wake is planned for sometime during the summer.

'Ello, all. I feel much better today, yes. In a happy kind of mood, because it's the calm before the finals. Yes...it's that time of the semester again. This time my finals are all bunched up together, so at least I'll be done early. I really want to go home...ugh, that reminds me I have to call my aunt and arrange pick-up/drop-off times...@_@. And buy tickets. DAAAAANnnnnnnggg......@_@

Nothing else up. Got a piccie colored last night. *goes to look for the link*

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/chyu/images/franpencil.jpg


http://www.angelfire.com/art2/chyu/images/francoloredpencil11.jpg

The first one is the pencil version, the second is the one worked with my prismacolors. Haven't used them in awhile, and suddenly got the urge to use them last night. Didn't turn out TOO terrible, methinks...^^ And usual warnings for the angelfire roadblock. If the link doesn't work, just copy and paste the URL into the browser window. Simple as that.

Ok....going now...@_@. Ja!^_^

-Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home