Friday, April 05, 2002

Friday!!!!!!!

Gee...can you tell I like Fridays?^_^

Anyway, yeah, it's Friday. I had a test in Japanese today, and I think I did okay inspite of not studying as much as I should have. I managed to NOT skip Stats lecture today (though I was tempted...soooo tempted...) and to my surprise, it actually made some sense today (something about prior and posterior probabilities. I understood the math, but the explainations lost me...). And I got the needed econ book to start doing my homework, so guess what I'm going to do?

Not homework, that's for sure!

Hehe...this weekend I'm going to go shopping for necessities (batteries, lotion, water filters, boring stuff), and maybe go to Japantown again! I've calculated that I need at least 5 other colors for my markers collection before I have a range that i'm happy with...there goes another $30, at least...@_@. And of course, there's lovely homework to deal with, pictures to draw, stories to write, etc....

So I'm gonna go. I started a food fight in mIRC last night...that was fun^_^;

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home