Monday, February 11, 2002

a normal type day...

Well...after taking some painkillers, my tooth has stopped bothering me...of course, that still leaves the wonderful task of finding a dentist up in the air...-_-; I don't think I like going to the dentist. Tis scary.

Tomorrow is Chinese New Years, so a happy Chinese New Years to all that celebrate the holiday^_^. I wonder why we don't get school off that day. *pout* tis not fair! And I want to have those traditional parades, where everyone dresses up and does that dance thingy with the dragon heads...I don't know how to put it into english, but it's really cool^_^. Not to mention celebrations always imply good tasting food, yum! Ugh, lunch was pretty bad today, too. I decided to not risk my stomach's eternal wrath and just got a deli sandwich instead. It was okay...not horribly tasty, but okay...Man, what wouldn't I give for some leaf wrapped rice ball thingies and those sweets that we get for Chinese New Years!;_; And good dumplings! And buns! ....Ok, I'm going to stop now before I get myself hungry again...-_-;

hmm...what else? Well, there are quite a few art projects for me on the to-do list^_^. Not only do I have to do a bunch for the anime decal I'm taking, I'm also doing fanart for ppl and maybe picture swaps. (Jen-sama~~! I worship thee! Ok...that was off topic...^_^;;;;). Whew! Knowing me, i'll figure out what i need to do three days too late, and end up being late on everything.-_-; at least there's no econ homework this week...

And yes...I think the worst of my cold is over. The only leftover annoyances are an occasionally stuffy/runny nose. Other than that, no more fatigue/headaches^_^. Me happy...it's so easy to take health for granted...

I have handball class next. A very exciting game, Handball is...and good exercise too^_^; That is good for me, since I tend to sit around all day and do nothing in the way of exercise.@_@ One of those days, all that sitting is going to catch up to me and I'll have back pains. Ugh, I hate back pains too...I'm too young to have back pains!^_^

Gee, what's it with me today? I'm being so talkative...strange. Maybe it was the ice cream. yeah...Lunch sucked but the ice cream was delicious.

I wonder how many ppl are reading this? *puzzled frown* I still can't figure out why anyone would want to, but oh, well....each to their own.

Due to info given to me by the nice ppl on mIRC, the slayers chat that i hang out in, i found that there was a deadjournal.com^_^ isn't that funny? I think that's VERY funny. I'm almost tempted to get an account up on there...except for the fact I already have this lovely blog and for all intents and purposes, am too lazy to get another one. Hmm...I might be able to put piccies up there tho, that I can't here (or that I can't put up here because I'm not hosting it at my own domain...or 1/3 of my domain, whatever^_^;), so that might be a plus. Hmmmm.....*considers* Well, we'll have to see.

Off to handball practice now^_^

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home