Sunday, February 10, 2002

Updates...I can't believe how dilligent I am..-_-;

ever have one of those days? Well, I'm glad mine is almost over. And today was supposed to have been a good day too.-_-; blaaaaah. I hate today.

anyway, I updated my site. 4 new pics, joy...I say they're rather crappy, but oh, well. The one I really wanted to draw wasn't coming out right.

I hate toothaches.-_- it's one of the worst types of pain, I think. And what's worse is that there isn't much I can do about it. Grr, I hate feeling helpless! Grrrrr.....

Ok...anger and frustration not really vented, but at least it's better than before. I wonder if I can eat dinner tonight without my teeth (ok, just one tooth...but dang, is it an annoying tooth!) giving me hell..-_-

Going now

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home