Tuesday, January 29, 2002

Random Tuesday...

Hmmmm......I didn't get any ice cream, it's too cold now for ice cream. I hate cold weather, it makes my fingertips cold which really impedes all sorts of activities.
However, i DID get to use my markers today!^_^ During/after the L&S lecture, i had a three hour break between classes, so I went back and doddled. And used my new Copic markers on it! I gotta say...you get what you paid for. Those markers are awesome. Even a beginner with markers like me got a lot out of them^_^. Maybe I'll scan the pic sometime and post it...I think I will^_^. The bad thing is that since they are so expensive, I don't have enough money to buy the whole set...which means my coloring options so far are severely limited. Must get more...don't have money^^;;;

K, gotta go warm hands up...Laters

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home