Monday, December 10, 2001

Dead Week

Yup yup yup. It's that lovely time of the year (semester) again. I STILL fail to see why they decided to call it Dead 'Week' when that week is in fact two days. Last semester it was three days. Hmm...obviously someone either can't count, or is bending the normal rules of counting a bit.

Dead Week is ...strange. There's the added benefit of having no classes, but the problem that all the free time would be lost with goofing off instead of studying. My case is particularly bad this semester, because I don't have a final until Saturday. No matter what anyone might tell you about my study habits, I am NOT a 'I Love Studying' type person. I've got a chronic case of severe procrastination tendencies, and given the choice between studying and doing something else, I'd do something else.

Of course, the two finals I do have this semester are nasty-horrible. Well, maybe not econ, because I kind of like econ and the professor is nice. But I know nice professors who would give hard tests. They're nice about it, but the test is still hard. And let us not get into math. Simply said, I suck a math. End of story.

So here I am, trying to study and failing utterly. I promised myself I would start today, and I DID...but I didn't do much more than that.There are tons of review sessions here and there, but I don't like review sessions in general. *sigh* And of course, knowing that all the trouble I'm having is a direct result of my own actions sure isn't nice.

Hmm...Rather off topic, but the server to my site wouldn't let me in. Just when I wanted to update some little things, and maybe upload some pics up onto the server so I can show some of my friends w/o sending them large picture files, the FTP screws up and goes, 'no, no'. It's irritating, especially since I don't update that often to begin with. My fellow webmasters seem to be busy, and I have yet to officially ask them for help...Ah, well. Soon, I guess.

I almost wish these things had reply options. It'd be nice to know what ppl thinks.^_^

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home