Tuesday, December 04, 2001

More rambles:

Weather is weird. Sometimes it's sunny, sometimes it's not. For someone who's used to very regular weather all year long (being of an inhabitant of a place w/ subtropical temperatures, then of Southern CA), this is very strange. All of a sudden, an umbrella is a valuable commodity. Rain is no longer something that happens only during winter. And while it's not life threatening, it is now dangerous to go outside on certain parts of the year, since the rain's enough to give you hypothermia and the winds are almost strong enough to blow you away.

Hmm...I'd hate to see how I'd fare in a place w/ snow...or constant rain. I hate cold...-__-;;;; Cold makes my fingers numb, which in turn means I can't get anything done. Well, except maybe read a book or something. But I can't draw or write or type.-_-; Bummer.

I'll get to the 'Why I like Slayers' ramble later, since I'm still at school right now and other, more needy ppl need to use the computers in the labs. And of course, I'm kinda hungry since it IS lunchtime and all....

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home