Friday, December 07, 2001

No topic..

Today is the last day of instruction.

Funny how gloomy and rainy it was for the past few days and today it's sunny.^_^. I have the last part of a final today, but I haven't started studying for it yet. Bad Majo, but oh, well.

yes, I did get my sleep last night. It was very wonderful, and I am wholly convinced that I will never get sleep deprived again if I could possibly help it. The effects vary for different people and different degrees of deprivation, but I seem to be one of those that just completely brain dead without enough sleep. It was really stupid how many times I had to reread test questions yesterday because I was so tired and didn't trust my judgement on choosing the answers. Of course, that might have been completely useless seeing as how I was STILL sleep deprived the second time I went through the test...

Ok, now that I've gotten my needed dose of sleep, it's time to get some food!^_^

I still didn't get a chance to color though. Bummer...-_-;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home