Friday, January 25, 2002

Wow...long time no post...

Well, winter break's over. A new semester's started, along with all the usual ups and downs. I'm taking more units than usual this time, so I don't expect to have a lot of free time. And given my inherent laziness, I imagine I'm in for some unpleasentness.^_^; If only because I have to get up everyday at 7 for my 8 am classes...@_@

But surprisingly, all that seems pretty okay when it's a Friday afternoon...can't imagine I'd have much more of those free. I still have to do my Stat homework^^;;;

Winter break was as wonderful as I thought it would be. Food, friends, family...*sigh happily* Too bad it ended so quickly, though it actually lasted a month. I actually tried my hand at using markers...Prismacolored ones. The result was kinda weird...I didn't have a chance to scan it yet, but I'll put it up when I do, probably on my miscellaneous page. ++Majo-chan's Page of Miscellaneous Things++ at http://www.angelfire.com/art2/chyu.

I'll be trying Copic markers after I get some at the japanese bookstore this weekend. I can't wait!^_^. Though I think my wallet's gonna suffer....


Hmm,...what else? No writing got done. Then again, I'm not entirely surprised. inversed hasn't been cooperating since...last year. Well, it hasn't been cooperating for a long time.

I did well in all those finals I procrastinated on last year^_^; Imagine what I can do if I didn't procrastinate? If nothing else, my blood pressure would be more stable...

Ok, gotta go do stats homework and a bunch of readings...Now that I figured out how to post again, i guess it'll be a regular thing, when I have time^_^.

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home