Sunday, January 27, 2002

Sunday afternoon...

I seriously have a problem. With ice cream. I have a ton of stuff to do and mostly, all I can think about is how badly I want an ice cream cone^_~. Doesn't help that one of the vocab for this week IS ice cream (ai-su kuriimu). Poor me...*sniffle*.

Nothing else much...thinking about dropping one of my classes...19.5 units is a bit much, and I don't think i can handle it. I'm not sadistic by any stretch of the imagination, and I don't really NEED that class...-_-; Besides, I FINALLY got my GPA up to a 3.7...it would be terrible if one measly class that i didn't even need brings it down. And I don't feel like putting in the effort of a 5 unit class into a 3 unit class. Heck, Japanese gives more units than BA10, and I KNOW I can get an A in Japanese...

I DID go to SF yesterday!^_^ It stopped raining, so that part was good. Today's a beautiful day, though...wish it was like that yesterday. But oh, well. I got my markers (they costed an arm and a leg, as expected) and I'll be trying them out today if I can get all my other stuff done...In order to color something, I DO need something to color first^_^; I keep forgetting that..And I don't have enough colors...*sniffle*

Ah, enough rambling^_^. Me sign off now.

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home