Saturday, January 26, 2002

Nothing much...

Icky....it's RAINING....:(. I was going to go to SF today...Well, I'M still going, but I don't know about my fellow friends. Rain is a real damper on going to places, especially if one does not have a car. Blah...Oh, well!^_^ If they're not going, I still am, so there's no problem with that. I'm going to get those markers, darnit!

Nothing much else...I did do my stats homework, so that's one thing out of the way. I DIDN'T do my econ homework, but it's not due for 2 weeks...Well, last time I checked it was due in 2 weeks, so who knows when it's due now? I did do all my reading...

Actually, I'm contemplating getting an account on fanfiction.net...Still kinda iffy about it, so I'm holding off for now. It's not like I have anything to put up...though I'm wondering if getting an account and having the prospect of people reviewing my stuff will be incentive for me to write more...Blah, who am I kidding!?^_^; I have 19.5 units this semester! I'm gonna die from all the schoolwork!!!!!

Going now. See ya

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home