Friday, February 01, 2002

One more day till the weekend...

Actually, it's pretty much the weekend for me already, seeing as how I don't have any more classes...But I promised myself that I'll get at least 2 out of 3 of my homework assignments done, so I can go to SF tomorrow (why? To get more markers, of course!^^;). But at this rate, I doubt I can get anything done...@_@. So I must be more dilligent!

I went to the Anime Decal yesterday. The class was really big, so I don't know if I can actually get in. Also, there's the problem of the time conflict. I think maybe I'll just audit the class and take it later if it's offered again. And I had no sushi or ice cream this week!;_; I must correct that, and soon...I can feel my body protesting the lack already...@_@ So much homework, so many things to eat, so little time^_^;;;; Yeah...that's me...Weird to the bone, and then some.

On the other hand, I'm thinking about starting the Filia pic I sort of promised Ryo-san that I'd make for her...the one for her fic, 'Chained'. I imagine it'll be quite a bit easier than the one I did for Xel, since, well, I find women easier to draw than men (never mind that the 'woman' in question is actually a dragon and the 'man' in question is actually a demon...). But then again, it really does all depend on how and when inspiration hits me...^_^; It's not been doing that a lot lately, so maybe I'll get lucky.

K, gotta go. I have a date with soap and water before i start doing my homework.

majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home