Friday, February 01, 2002

One more day until the weekend...again

Ugh...@_@ I just did a lot of Econ homework...and some reading...and my Japanese listening exercises, which makes this day pretty productive. More productive than yesterday...or the day before that...

Dang, I gotta change my study habits.@_@

Well, that's a bit of homework off my mind, but there's still a lot left@_@. Not to mention my aunt wants me to come over this weekend...and I have homework due...homework homework homework...

Have I mentioned that during breaks, i have nightmares about school? About not making it to finals on time, not turning in projects or homework on time? Methinks I'm a bit TOO stressed about these things^_^;

And the cold isn't helping. When it's cold I just want to sleep...hibernate, if you will. I think I resemble a pig or a bear...-_-;

But I'm irritated at the failings of my HTML editor/converter, whatever. I hate finding out that the formatting I had on a story or something was messed up in someone else's browser (or window or whatever. i haven't figured out the problem yet). the thought of personally putting in all the HTML tags do NOT appeal to me.-_-; I'm so inherently lazy that the thought terrifies me.^_^; I mean, I have to do it here (with the Blog), but that's different from doing it when I'm typing out a story!^^;

Ok...enough griping. It seems like all I'm doing lately is gripe!^^

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home