Friday, February 08, 2002

The weekend again....

Actually, it's tomorrow, but oh, well^_^. Close enough. I have a lot of schoolwork this weekend, and an essay to write. But I get to watch Read or Die once Monday rolls around^_^ Yay! Also, my muse wants to be cooperative now...except that she wants to write happy family fics. I haven't written warm-fuzzy-happy fics in forever...@_@. I guess i got too used to writing dark evil stories!

What else? I got mIRC again...which is okay. I get to worship Jen-sama, the great artist of various drool-worthy bishonen. Hehe...I worshipped everyone else in the channel too, and in the process probably scared some people^_^.

I think my cold got better though..at least I don't feel quite as tired today as I did yesterday. My head is not fuzzy, which is a great improvement. But I gotta admit..the cold medicine tasted pretty good.^_^ Almost sweet enough to not be medicine at all...It's pretty dangerous, I think. I mean, little kids probably think it tastes great! Talk about the dangers of overdose...

I want to redo the template of this page, darn it! grrr....

Going off to try. See yas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home