Saturday, February 02, 2002

It's the Weekend!...

why am I still here...?

It's the Weekend! Tis Saturday! Yay!...why am I still here, stuck in my dorm room!?
It's a rather laughable tale, I must admit...See, I planned to leave around or before noon (it's now a bit past noon, and I'm not leaving...-_-), but I had a book that belonged to one of my classmates that I needed to return. Since we have homework due next week, I really wanted to give it back to her today so she can do her stuff and not get in trouble because she let me borrow her book. So, I was going to give it to her this morning.
Lo and behold, my friend is nowhere to be found, at least, online. And since I don't have her phone number, this presented a problem.
Ok, i thought. Maybe she's just not up (or on the computer) yet. It's okay. If I leave early for SF, and get back early, I'd be home to give her the book with plenty of weekend time to spare.
Of course, it was not to be that easy. My OTHER friend was online and I talked to her, and she wanted to come to SF with me. But she needed 2 hours (approximately) to get ready.@_@ There goes my plan to leave early and come back early! *sigh*...and all this is due to bad planning on my part. Nothing sucks more than knowing that it's allll your fault...@_@

Enough complaining. Majo-chan signing off^_^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home