Saturday, March 16, 2002

My, my...tis been awhile since I checked in, eh?

Midterms/essays/projects week is over....but of course, there are still midterms and projects due next week, so that statement isn't exactly correct. *sigh* Sometimes I wonder if all this schooling will ever end...@_@.

Not much here, except that I'm probably overloading my harddrive and abusing my connection with downloading more IY episodes. So if I suddenly disappear for another week, that's probably the reason. Either that, or I'm just being lazy^_^; Nothing going on art/writing-wise...too tired. I did manage to get some coloring done tho, on this one pic I doddled a long time ago. Here's the link, tho I'll probably be going back to fix things later:

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/chyu/images/trust11.jpg

Still got to fix some colors, slap on a background, etc. But until I know I can open Photoshop without crashing my computer, this is what I have...

Hmm...had lots of yummy food today. Went to Japantown and tried out the sushi boat thingy, where they have plates of sushi in little boats that float around the chefs, and you just pick up the plates of stuff you want. Twas fun, not to mention that since I had a stomachache, I didn't eat myself out of house and home!^_^. I really like Unagi (eel) now. No, it's COOKED eel, not raw eel...And I got to eat a crepe all by myself^_^. The first two crepes I had I shared with other people, so eating one by myself was great!

Yeah, I know I'm a pig^_^;. Can't help it....life's short, I gotta enjoy what I can^_~.

Not much else to report in on....sleep sounds good right now, but I've got some things to finish before bed. I'll try not to forget this thing again^_^

Ja

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home