Friday, March 01, 2002

The dangers of finding new anime...

Well...those people who regularly talk to me probably know already..but I've been converted to the Inu Yasha Fandom by the lovely Elf-san, who was kind enough to give me access to the episodes. I am now officially a rabid fangirl^_^. And as befitting the role, I am now writing fanfiction (only one though...Inversed and Project Genesis are still holding the bulk of my attention and inspiration) and doddling fanart. Dang, Inu Yasha's cute^_^

Hmm...what else? I had a stat midterm, and a written quiz for japanese. Both of which i think I did badly on. School life's been blah lately. I mean, I get the 'what am I DOING here?' thought once in awhile, but this week it seemed to be particularly bad. I haven't been able to concentrate on anything...*sigh*, which is probably why I did bad on those tests.

I want to change the template, again. This red and pink thing is starting to irritate me...I don't like pink in general. I'd rather have a black, white and gray template. maybe I'll do that after I finish this post.

Oh, yeah! I've started a counter hits page! So now I get to ADD to my current workload! *rolls eyes* I'm such a masochist^_^;. *sigh* But it'll be fun, hopefully. I usually don't do requests...not because I don't like doing them, but because they're hard to do.

Ok, gotta go. Maybe I'll finish up that IY fic and then go to bed....or change this annoying template^_^.

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home