Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Nothing up...

...except that my mom and brother are coming down(up) for the long weekend.^_^ I'm looking forward to that, but I'd better remind them not to park in ...er...my school. Around my school, that is. Security here is really bad and lots of people's cars get robbed. T'would be bad if that happened...

Nothing else much...school is in the lull between the hectic first few weeks and the hectic first midterms. I'm going to enjoy it while I can, since after midterms start, life starts getting busy. (or rather, life is already busy, but with midterms it gets busier and nastier...With finals, it's even worse!^_^;)

Well, Chinese New Years came and went..not much happened, as is the norm around here (or at least, the norm with me^_^;). I didn't get any dumplings or red envelopes, tho one of my friends asked me for one (I am older than her and it's tradition for the older one to give money to the younger ones). Thankfully, I didn't have to. She also gave me helpful tips on soliciting red envelopes from relatives.^_^ It was very nice...too bad I didn't have any relatives nearby to solicit it from...@_@

Last night there was a floor meeting and I went because I was promised a root beer float. I went and got the root beer float, got three refills and took a can of root beer (they had leftovers by the end) for good measure...Good thing RB is caffine free, or else I would've gotten no sleep whatsoever last night, which would've made today less than bearable..@_@

Hm...my muse is over the happy family fic stage and now she's clamoring for leather. I ask her what kind of leather and she answers the skintight kind.@_@. Black...kinda goth looking...And chains.o_0;;; I wonder what has gotten into her...but anyway, this is her latest fad/obessession/fetish...so don't blame me if you start seeing ppl in black leather in my pics!^^;;;

Ok, gotta go...@_@. Dinner is good...I didn't have dinner last night and that was rather painful...

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home