Sunday, March 03, 2002

fanfiction.net

Hmmm.....It's that time of the week again, when my mind wanders (ok, so my mind wanders more than once a week) to the subject of getting an account on ff.net. It wanders onto the topic of getting a deadjournal too, but that's a different story. Who needs TWO online journal things? Someone much more dilligent about posting than I, that's for sure...

Anyway, the reason for the renewed interest in ff.net is that I have a Inuyasha fic (Kind of) and since most of my pages are Slayers orientated, it would be kinda weird to post the fic up there. Not to mention that unless my readers are both fans of Slayers and IY, they wouldn't know what the heck the IY fic is doing there. And on ff.net, I can get reviews, hopefully, and every fanfic writer (I keep wanting to say 'ficcers') want comments. Most of the time it's just gratuitous ego inflating, but everyone needs it...

The downside about ff.net is that sometimes it's unstable, and I have NO idea how it works, like how to upload stuff. I'm sure I can learn, but I'm more worried about what the transfer from my word program to the online page is going to do to the formatting. It's a pain in the butt to fix on a page, but I'm not even sure I can fix it (except maybe by reloading it) on ff.net. I'm also worried about plagerism, and stuff.^_^ I guess the question will be resolved AFTER I finish the fic. After all, I'm NOT getting an account so it can just sit there.

On the subject of finishing...if there's anyone reading this and is mostly familiar with Inuyasha (either anime or manga's fine) wants to help edit my IY fic, I wouldn't mind^_^; After all, I am in desperate need of help when it comes to grammar and sometimes word usage...Just email me...wait, do I even have an email link up on this template??Bah...The email's chsinyu18@yahoo.com. Gotta go back and fix that link...grr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home