Sunday, March 31, 2002

Spring break has ended....

Wah....Spring break is over...back to the rat race of school...@_@. I had a lot of fun just eating and sleeping the week away though, and I am sad to say that i was completely unproductive...well, except w/ writing bits of the collaboration fic I'm working on w/ a fellow IY fan.^_^. Who knows where it's going...@_@.

What else? Hmm, still waiting for the IY mangas that my mom will hopefully bring back. A lot of stores are probably closed today (isn't it easter?), so I can't get things for my art project due this week...but that's okay^^; I can always do it at the last minute, like usual.

Still debating if I should go to this week's anime showing. It looks very bloody and violent, and probably not something that I'd like...And I'm really hungry right now, so I'm rambling...

Okay, that be all for today..@_@. Can't think on an empty stomach...maybe next time i'll post something on Kikyo...she's a weird one, she is...@_@.

Ja!

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home