Friday, April 19, 2002

My monitor is showing funny colors...

Yes...it is. Most of what is supposed to be gray is this funny blue-green. It's kinda nice, actually. And it's Friday, which might have something to do with it, since EVERYTHING seems nice/amusing/funny on Fridays...

I have to work out my class schedule soon though...the registration is this monday...@_@. Hopefully I can go to J-town again tomorrow...but then again it would be bad cuz I'd spend a lot of money^_^. I'm proud of myself though...I managed to only eat out ONCE this week (mon to fri). That's a pretty good amount of money saved up, I should think. And I really should save it...@_@

Projects include finishing the 700th hit pic for Figgy-san, 834th hit pic for Mel, and the other one for Thea, if she'll tell me what she wants.^_^. Also color the bobsara piccie if I have time...@_@. Hmm...got some things to read, econ and stat homework due sometime next week, as well as some japanese stuff. Almost time for the Japanese finals...eek, where does the time go!?

So now it's the lull between the last of the second round of midterms and finals. Ugh....I sooo do not want to do finals again...@_@.

Other than that, nothing else is up. RPing Lina right now, and having a lot of fun doing it^_^. Probably gonna try doing it for a bit...maybe I'll get to play Filia in some other RP. I started off RPing Filia actually, but Lina's fun to play.

K, going back to the RP now.^_^ Ja!

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home