Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Plot Bunnies? What plot bunnies?

.....actually, I think all the plot bunnies are sleeping right now...hehe, so I'll see if I can introduce a few of them quietly...

*picks up a cute black plot bunny* This here is the angst bunny. Usually I don't have bunnies for certain genres, but this one had been particularly obnoxious lately.^_^ makes me want to write lots and lots of angst. It's working w/ the plot bunnies of Falling From Grace (Slayers, Xel/Fi, AU) to create a dark, angsty story. I'm trying to stop it...@_@. It's also advocating Deaths of Major Characters for Inversed(Slayers, AU) and Project Genesis(original). It gets along wonderfully with my muse, but steers clear of me.

And here is the Lemon Bunny. *picks up cream colored bunny* This is the one that is sitting on my muse's head and trying to make her write lemons. Thankfully, this plot bunny has succeeded in nothing but annoying the both of us, because she likes lemons but can't write them, and I just can't write lemons, period.-_-;

Eep! Gotta go! I'll introduce more later!^^; If I can round up all the plot bunnies for Inversed, that is...@_@

Majo-chan w/ the plot bunnies, signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home