Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Class in 15 minutes...what am I still doing here?

If nothing else, finals seems to be a good time for me to write in my blog^^; I guess this really HAS become a dumping ground...tho if you look at it, my life's pretty pathetic in that I don't have much to complain about, except school^_^;

Still not sure if I'm going to AX. Most probably, but still not 100% sure. I really want to join the art show for some reason this year. maybe i finally grew a spine^^; Last year's excuse was that i didn't have anything to show. Of course, I DID have 2 months to get ready for it...but those who know me (and even those that don't) know that my inspiration comes in spurts....nothing more, nothing less. Two months might result in lots of piccies, or absolutely none. Goshdarnit.

Had my japanese oral final today. It went pretty well, I think. Of course it just lets me know that I have absolute no mastery of the language whatsoever. Great for ego deflating^^ But it was actually kind of fun (there were two teachers there and I snagged the one that everyone knew and liked^^) and lots of interesting info exchanged. If the other ppl in the room didn't know I am an anime/manga fan, they do now^^;.

I did my stats hw but I think I did it all wrong. Oh, well.

...I think my posts are so boring!^^; Ah, not like anyone else reads it. I was reading my complaints about math awhile ago and it was actually kind of fun. So at least I'll be rereading this sometime in the future and having fun with it...

*yawn* Should go to class...but I know all I'll do in it is doddle. I started a Tomoe (from Rurouni Kenshin) doddle today that doesn't look too bad...I think I might try coloring it if I get it done before I hit a photocopier...

speaking of photocopiers: I've been 'cheating' on the colored pics...usually to color one has to ink the pic first. ANd the process is usually painful and stressful and you might end up completely ruining a pic...but now I just make a photocopy of the pencil drawing and color on that. That is SO cheating...bad Majo, bad!

EEK, got to go. Class awaits^^; Dang, I'm hungry now...

Ja!

-Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home