Monday, May 06, 2002

Now life doen't just sort of sucks...it really DOES suck^_^;

Ack, I should be writing my essay instead of this...oh, well, I've got 5 pages, and only a conclusion to fudge together. And i have 30 min till class. Joy....

Yes, I have so much homework. Essay due tomorrow, stats hw and japanese oral final on Wednesday. Then econ hw on thurs. Then next week I have the written japanese finals. Ah, well...at least I won't have to stay on campus until 7pm on tues and thurs for much longer. The decal class is ending this week...awwwwww;_; I liked that class!

What else? Oh, I need a shower. I know, I know...no one needs to know THAT, but I do need a shower-_-; and i have PE today...I'm thinking I'll take two, one before and one after, because I don't think I can wait until after 3pm to take it. I feel DISGUSTING. iccccccckkkkk.......

Getting a peer edit online for my essay. There was a depressing as hell RP round yesterday, and everyone tried to cheer Sharlene-sama and I up (we'd just went through what we both despise...character deaths>_<), and they all offered to help me with the essay. Now, you've got to realize...I call Sharlene Sharlene-sama for a REASON^_^. She's GOOD. Like REALLY good, at writing. (Similarly, I call Jen Jen-sama because she's REALLY good at art^_^ So far they're the only two -samas i have...). And Elf-san always catch my annoying little changing tenses, yes, the ones that change mid-sentence^^;. Ed-san I'm not sure about, but he's probably really good at technical writing. I don't care, it's just so nice that they're willing to subject themselves to my terrible essay in the first place^^. I'm so moved^_^. So life doesn't suck THAT bad. That's what matters, eh?

Egads, I TALKED myself out of a funk!o_0; Kowai Majo-chan, kowai....^^;

Gotta go now. Ja!

-Majo-chan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home