Saturday, May 04, 2002

Life sort of sucks. Nothing new, in other words

Good thing I didn't try writing earlier, otherwise I would've been even more annoying/bitchy/complainy/angsty. Now everything looks nice and semi-gray in the haze of sleep deprivation, and all is well with the world, except I'm hungry for noodles and there are no noodles to be found in the vicinity.

I have so much work due this coming week, it's not even funny. It's not funny...so I'm not laughing, tho I'd like to strangle myself for not starting earlier. Ah, well. We're nearing the final stretch, anyway. once finals are over (yes, that's what i'm throwing a fit over now) I'll be home free. Of course, that's IF I get my act together and make plans for moving out and buying tickets. Ugh.

No new pictures. Strange inspiration has abounded but none got put on paper yet. So far, I have two that are the most persistant: One is Lina in a green velvet dress (strapless, form-fitting and w/ slits up both sides. High matching gloves) with her hair curled, wearing a silver necklance with a giant green emerald pendent. Strange...The inspiration might've came from jen-sama's beautiful pic of fX in a similar outfit, coupled w/ the thing in the RP today where Zel had Lina pick out some jewelery as an engagement present (to Gourry! Ugh...I can't stand Lina/Zel pairings now...). Basically, Gourry gave Amelia a bracelet to congratulate the engagement between her and Zelgadis, and Zel was returning the favor with Lina. Why am I trying to explain this?^_^; Nevermind...
The next one actually came earlier...It's of Xelloss, Filia, and little Val at the beach. Filia's in a bathing suit (two piece, but not as daring as a bikini), holding/sitting next to/has a hand on Xelloss's staff looking amused/smirking as Xel and Val try (try being the operative word here^^) to build a sandcastle. I think Val is wearing swimming trunks, and Xel's wearing a button-down shirt(that isn't buttoned) and jeans with holes in them. Either that or he's in shorts too . I haven't decided if Fi's sitting on a towel/blanket, or on a rock somewhere looking down at the males' attempts. A very sweet/sappy/waffy type of pic. I wonder what my muse was on?

Oh, also, I got to play with manga paper yesterday. It's thicker than normal printer paper, and soooo smooth^^ It's great. And because it's thicker, it doesn't bleed as much when I use markers. Harder to avoid blotting, though. I don't know when I'll be able to use it, and what I'd draw on it if I ever do, but I'm kinda glad to have it^_^. $5 for 40 sheets is a bit expensive tho. Ah, well. What isn't?^_^;

What else? Changed wallpapers for my computer, studied for japanese final, worried about essay...dang, that reminds me I have to go watch a clip from a film for my essay....darrrrn^^

Ok, that's it for tonight. Going to bed now to sleep away my troubles, yeah^_^

-Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home