Monday, May 06, 2002

I finished!!

yeha...that was quick. Yeah, finished my essay. Now to take an axe to it and revise...I haven't finished an essay in time to revise for so long!o_0; And i really should go to some stats tutoring...@_@. Hw due, like SOON......@_@

it's funny, though... at least i just complain about school, and occasionally life. I don't have a job, so I can't complain about work, and my life doesn't REALLY suck compared to some other people's. Maybe that's why the song by ...er...Sheryl Crowe? is so cool...I think it's called "Soak up the Sun" or something....Some lines/lyrics in there are really good.^^ Something about "it's not about what you want, it's wanting what you've got". Ugh...I've got to STOP before I start giving inspirational speeches! I guess getting that essay done is a good thing...

Ja. Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home