Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Dead Week should be Named Dead Days. It's NOWHERE near a week...

Yes, tis that time of the year again...Dead week^_^;. I have two days to study for two finals (Actually, I tried studying yesterday too, but it didn't work very well). I have an econ final that i think I'll do badly on just because, and a stats final that I might do badly on because I'm trying to study for the econ final first. The econ's on Friday, and the stats is on Saturday. My only hope is that my brain isn't completely fried by the end of the econ final and that i can somehow study between the end of the econ and the beginning of the stats. Ugh...life does not look good right now. Then after the stats I have to move. As in pack up everything and somehow haul it to my aunt's house. Yup...then another final on 5/21....then immediately head home afterwards.^^;;;; Ooooh, boy....life REALLY sucks...

Ok, going now. Probably won't write in this for a bit. Ja!

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home