Monday, July 08, 2002

It works, whaddya know...

Now the blogger lets me update...stupid thing^^; Though I have to admit this is the first time I've had a problem that lasted this long (oh, all of two days...) with Blogger. Ah, well

Anime expo is over, I'm exhausted, there's still a ton of stuff to do because we're moving/selling the house this summer, and no new pictures. I did pick up a dvd for Read or Die *cackle* and for the 2nd part of NOIR...*cackle madly*...and last but certainly not least...12 more markers! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!....ok, that scared even me^^;;;; I sold two pics at the art show, the one of Hibiki-chan (nooooo! my hibiki-chan!!;_; Oh, well, I'll draw myself another one! `_') and the one for Triptych. When I went to pick up the pictures though the 2nd one wasn't picked up. That was at 12pm...the thing didn't end till 3pm, but the expo ppl assured me they'll contact me if it doesn't get picked up by the bidder. I almost wish it wouldn't be picked up...Feels VERY weird to sell pictures, yes...@_@.

Signing off now, to see if blogger is still working

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home