Saturday, August 24, 2002

I'm here


As opposed to 'there'. Either way, I'm not where I started, but then again, who is?

Forgive the waxing poetic-ness of that...for some reason my brain decided it sounded cool and I'm in no shape to argue. Who am I to argue with my brain? That's as pointless as arguing with myself. Wait a sec...Then again, it might just sound kinda lame and tacky, in which case, too bad, _I_ think it's cool^_^. Bah...rambling again.

Anyway. Moved in. Back to faster connection that doesn't also hog line. No pictures done, but I have rediscovered just how much art junk I've accumulated over the years. Included are many sketchbooks, some full, some not, brushes and very little paint, charcoal and charcoal paper, pens, markers, colored pencils, watercolor pencils, rulers, etc. No art, but I certainly have enough supplies to produce some. Make that a LOT. Whether or not it gets created is another thing. I've forgotten my cup and my brush (hairbrush). Neither of which is terribly life-threatening in their absence, merely terribly annoying. No, wait...I've relocated my pens and pencils, and my pen cup has been converted to drinking cup. Yay me. I did wash it out first, don't look at me like that.

I think in response to the fic fragments thing...I'm just gonna open another blogger account and post there. Who cares.^_^ I might not even work up enough inspiration (and fic fragments) to get this thing off the ground!

I really want to draw. But I know i'm too tired to turn out anything good and I don't want to waste what paper I have left. And markers too. That reminds me I have to replenish my markers and dammit, my dad just had to give me my allowance now. There goes at least $50, easily...I guess I can still pray for self-control, if nothing else. I might be lucky enough to be prevented from splurging, if I can avoid going to J-town tomorrow.

I have no books. I don't even know my fricking schedule. And all I can think about is buying replacement markers. Am I pathetic or what?^_^;;;;

Enough of depressing stuff. I've sort of bonded with my roommate, and with the other people on my floor. Overall, it's been quiet for the past hour, after the crowd went downstairs to do something or another. Oh, roomie's back. Yay. Roomie left. Yay. Hmm, I don't feel all that un-depressed. Probably because I'm a Junior. And everyone else is still freshmen. On the other hand, this room has a gorgeous view. I mean it. Turn the lights off at night, and all you can see is black sky with city lights, and the SF bay bridge. No more icky dining room roof view for me, beautiful cityscape all the way^_^

Did I mention I saw Slayers Premium? Well, Yanagi-san was kind enough to burn me a copy, though the copy got lost in the shuffle of the move-in...It was very nice^^. Pretty art, even if it was a bit different from the usual anime. Funny as heck in some places...And the Jelly-fish language was hilarious in the fact it had some REALLY random english phrases in it...*snicker* Ahem, anyway, I won't give anything away.^_^ I think it's worth a look-see, if you can find it somewhere.

Will go see about opening another blogger account. And getting some fic fragments up, if needed.

Ja

Majo-chan





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home