Tuesday, September 03, 2002

For Jen-sama (tho locating her to give it to her is another matter)



In chat last night mai Masta Jen-sama gave me an ordaaaa!^^ (majo is hyper, beware). The task: draw Integral holding chibi-Alucard-hellhound by the scruff of neck/collar, asking him/it what it was doing under her bed. The precise wording is lost to me (cuz I have a terrible memory), but an approximation goes thus:

Integral: ...and may I ask what you were doing under my bed? ...do I even want to know??

alucard-hellhound: *whimper/whine*

Integral: Thought so. *puts alucard-hellhound into her silver jewelery box*

alucard-hellhound: *melts*

And so since it was an order from masta Jen-sama and all (I AM Alucard and she IS Integral, after all...^_^), I doodled this first thing in the morning....well, before/during my econ class anyway. Game theory, funnnnnn stuff. But the professor pauses to gather thoughts/erase boards/glance at notes/etc, so offered me plenty of opportunities to draw. I like the way Integral turned out (didn't draw her overcoat thing, she is supposedly still in her bedroom), but the chibi-hellhound sucks.-_-; Ah, well....can't draw guns, can't draw animals....I'm pathetic^_^;

Doh, almost forgot link!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/chyu/images/integralhellhound1.jpg As usual beware of Angelfire roadblocks. Copy the link and paste it directly into the browser address window. It works, trust me.

Anyway, off to class. Hope Jen-sama likes. Majo hyper, yes.

Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home