Monday, September 09, 2002

if there's any consolation to it being monday...


I don't see it. -_-;

Woke up today at around 5am. Why? Because in my sleep I heard something that sounded like gurgling. VERY loud gurgling. Now needless to say that something gurgling inside my dorm needs to be investigated, and so I sat up. And saw that the coffee-maker's light was on (the little red button thing). Just as I was trying to figure out WHY the heck my coffeemaker was doing in operational status at 5am in the morning (neither my roommie nor I are early risers. At ALL), SOMEONE spoke up from the foot of my bed (which is also where the coffee-maker is, incidentally). Scared the hell out of me.

Turned out my roomie, who is coming down with a cold, had a sore throat and wanted some tea. Crisis and mystery over, I toppled back into bed after getting myself some water (nice cold water...). And proceeded to have a VERY weird dream.

The first part was mostly non-sensical. I was at school, except everything was all high-tech and futuristic. On the way to a class me and a bunch of classmates saw the construction of something going on, and it turned out to be a really cool looking turbo lift for the science building. A teacher came out and I tried to remember how to say "physics" in japanese, to no avail. Whatever.^_^;

The second part of the dream involved Naraku, Inuyasha, Fluffy, and strangely enough, Jaken was in there too. IY and Fluffy were fighting or something (though it looked more like they were playing Twister...) when Naraku showed up and was being all ominous. The weird part was when Sesshomaru looked up, being his usual cool, level-headed self, and suddenly I was dropped into what I think was his mindscape. It was really weird....like being in a HUGE black field, with wisps of fog all over, and the occasional white cloth curtains (with cool inscriptions on them) floating out of nowhere. Naraku was looking for Sesshomaru (presumeably to read his mind or somehow control him from inside) and I guess I was tagging along as a third-person spectator (Oh, Jaken was there for the IY and Fluffy twister game, he warned Sesshomaru that Naraku was coming or something....). And those white cloths were EVERYWHERE....I think Naraku was getting annoyed at them, because every once in awhile we'd catch sight of Sesshomaru in them (REAL Sesshomaru....as in, a real PERSON who looks like Sesshomaru. I kid you not. He was beautiful...scarily so. A very pretty man with the eyeshadow and facial markings, in that kimono, which seemed whiter somehow, so much so that he seemed to glow a bit) Once, Naraku took a sheet and yanked, and it gave away and disappeared, and we saw Sesshomaru standing there for a second, before he just gracefully ducked into another bunch of white, waving cloth and disappeared. I thought it was damn cool. And Naraku was pissed.^______^

After that was another weird part...Apparently Fluffy won whatever it was. A longggg time after that some weird aliens landed (they looked like the chinese demons from the folktales book I used to have) and wanted to march in on...wherever they were. Some courtesan ladies were going to stop them, and somehow the invaders stepped onto a plank and it broke and they all fell in.....To find that IY, Fluffy, and......LINA?!, were fighting. It seemed to make sense at the time. Lina was yelling "nii-san!" (big brother) as she stabbed Fluffy..er, no, I'm not sure if she meant IY or Fluffy, but in this case it wouldn't matter. It wasn't until I woke up that I thought it would've been hilarious if she had yelled "nee-san!" (big sister) instead.

So the alien invaders look dumbstruck as all three of them fall to the ground (gracefully, of course)...And I think I woke up then, even though since i didn't GET up, there were bits and pieces after that I can't remember.

Was that strange or what?

And now, back to reality. My wrist hurts something awful, and I don't think typing this dream helped. Ouch. Class in 30 mins, I'm tired and crampy, and with my luck I would've caught my roommate's cold. Nothing's resolved anywhere....still don't have Full metal Panic eps 23 and 24 (the last two! ;_;). I have ONE week to do my HW for both econ classes. ...Welcome to college life, yet again, Majo.

Going now, ja!
Majo-chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home