Monday, September 09, 2002

listening to music again


Dido's Hunter reminds me of Xellas for some reason. Sounds like her and....Lei Magus^_^; Scary...

And Hellsing's opening is just cool^_^. Very weird but nice and rhythmic. Hip-hop vampires?

Ashura has taken up permanent residence in my head, in the story (not that she wasn't considered semi-permanent from the beginning), and is now conspiring with my muse. Apparently she likes torturing Zach as much as anyone else. I feel sorry for my first bish, though I suspect Kenken continues to feel sorry for himself and pout about having Mimi and Hank inflicted on him. At least my bishes are well behaved, I don't have a single insane one yet ( means I should get one, eh?^_^) but all my gals are pretty crazy...love Ashura tho, she's so...so...'Shura. If that made any sense at all.

in a pretty good mood right now. I think I was blah before because I felt dirty. As in, my hair was oily and stringy, and my skin feels icky. Of course, the fact that it was really hot today didn't help....@_@. IDS lecture was almost unbearable because we were all crammed in this giant indoor auditorium and there was no air conditioning. The heat would've been ok if there was at least AIR moving in there....@_@

Thinking about site building. Hard....Gonna have to HTML by hand, which I suspect will be unpleasent. I have no idea when I'll get my own archives up...@_@, just thinking about it....Then again, I have most of the pages from DoT....if I'm REALLY lazy I might just slap them online and change the URLs...but somehow I feel that's not entirely fair to the fic. Ha, I'm feeling guilty about mistreating a fic....Majo is weird.

Nothing else...thinking I should go to bed. Feeling oddly amused by lots of things today...almost tempted to go read Twig's A long, hard road again....but nah. Need sleep, and I could never stop reading her fics once I start. Even if I've read them at least five times already.

Now listening to Dearest from I My Me! Strawberry Eggs. This song always make me feel kinda bittersweet...Nostalgic. I love the lyrics too, but I don't have them right now. argh, can't go to bed, hair not dry yet. If I go to sleep now my hair'll be sticking up in five different directions tomorrow...@_@. And homework! i need to do homework! Well, I got the japanese homeworks mostly done, and at least 90% of the IDS homework....Econ homeworks are due next week, as well as the japanese grammar homework..@_@ Trying to figure out what I want to do for the remainder of my waking time....which is nothing. Gonna go to bed, uncooperative hair be darned. 8 am class tomorrow, and if this morning was any indication, getting up will be most unpleasent.

Night whoever's reading this^_^

Majo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home